Ispyconnect overall review

Bill52

n3wb
Reaction score
I am using Ispy for many years. For me, its the best software out there by far from any other.

There are 2 things I want to mention.

1. Agent: it's the most light program you can run that needs low resources but....It lags and bugs a looooot. It looses configuration, it looses connection etc. Many many bugs so far, even with the version 3.1.3 installed.

2. Ispy: I have an i7 with 32gb of ram, 1660 gtx and 64 bit win 10. It consumes always 90-95% percent of my pc. I have 9 cameras connected at 1024X768. If I try 1920X1080 then my pc simple wont work. All my devices and cables and Gigabit and theres plenty of bandwidth to use.

Ispy support: Good overall, they respond usually withn 2-3 working days.

One tip from me: Use Agent for monitoring, and when you loose the configuration on some cameras always use the Ispy file to upload them again and not the XML files of Agent.

Agent is simply a broswer with its bugs. If problem persists, delete Agent and install it again. It's portable version, so its buggy a lot sometimes.

In your browser always use this address to view "" and not any other given by Agent automatically. Dont forget also to always reset the Detection type.

Have fun!

Last edited: