IPCT-NITECOLOR-DM2 (DS-2CD2347G1-L) LED control

Left Coast Geek

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Last night was First Night for my NITECOLOR, which I'm using with BI. it came with the latest firmware that I can see on Nelly's site.

was playing with the web interface, and I couldn't seem to turn off the light. The web interface setting for Smart Supplement Light (ON, OFF) did nothing. its currently set to "ON" and its daylight and the light is off, so its like its stuck on automatic?

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Send me a PM, I'll remote in and help you out.

Left Coast Geek

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Send me a PM, I'll remote in and help you out.
what do you use for remoting? my NVR and cameras are behind my pfsense firewall. we should probably do this after dark otherwise you can't tell if the light is on or off. I'm in Santa Cruz, California, Sunset tonight is at 8:30pm, and its decently dark about 9:30, totally dark by 10pm, PDT.

pepperfr

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I haven't configured one of the Nightcolor cams, but I don't think Smart Supplement Light is the setting you are looking for. Check to see if you have a setting to enable the light under Maintenance/System Service or something like that. For IR LEDs that's where the Enable IR Light setting is located.

Left Coast Geek

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
hmm. Maintenance -> System Service just has 'enable third stream'.

OOOH, System -> System Settings -> External DEVICE. huh. ok, I'll play with that tonight after dark.