IPC-HUM8431-E1 - Pinhole camera DH IPC-HUM8431-L4

Lorenz

n3wb
Reaction score
Goodmorning everyone!
I hate to see cameras in the house so I bought this model which is practically invisible. Connecting it to the NVR the camera is displayed correctly but when I want to access it to configure it from the browser appear incomprehensible writings and I can not even access the menus to change the ip address that remains by default to 192.168.1.108. (If I try to change it from NVR does not allow me to do this by giving an error)

Is there a way to recharge the firmware without doing damage?

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Some browser do not allow the use of plugging do to security. Try Microsoft Internet explorer 11. Or palemoon32.

The 192.168.1.108;is the default IP address for all dahua cameras.

usaf_pride

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Goodmorning everyone!
I hate to see cameras in the house so I bought this model which is practically invisible. Connecting it to the NVR the camera is displayed correctly but when I want to access it to configure it from the browser appear incomprehensible writings and I can not even access the menus to change the ip address that remains by default to 192.168.1.108. (If I try to change it from NVR does not allow me to do this by giving an error)

Is there a way to recharge the firmware without doing damage?
try ConfigTool.

Lorenz

n3wb
Reaction score
Some browser do not allow the use of plugging do to security. Try Microsoft Internet explorer 11. Or palemoon32.

The 192.168.1.108;is the default IP address for all dahua cameras.

The speech is a little more complex ... For the visualization of the control panel I have used for a long time the chrome IE Tab plugin that allows me to view the Dahua web interface. I know that 192.168.1.108 is the default ip the fact is that since it is not accessible from the web interfce it is impossible to modify it.

try ConfigTool.
I worked a lot on this camera and came to the solution after several attempts.

The correct procedure to make everything work again is:
1) Press the reset button on the camera conversion device.
2) Now the conversion device is not accessible from the web interface, so you need to open the config tool and proceed with the initialization setting both password and email! Important.
3) Once the device has been initialized, again using the Dahua toolbox, it is necessary to access the section to reset the device and proceed with a further reset via software.
4) As soon as the camera is reset by the Dahua tool everything will work properly again and we will be able to access the control panel via the web interface !!!

Thank you all!
I hope that this mini guide can in future be used by someone who has the same problem as me.