IPC-B5442E-Z4E 4MP WDR IR Bullet AI Network - dimensions

saltwater

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
HI @EMPIRETECANDY I'm considering the IPC-B5442E-Z4E 4MP WDR IR Bullett to install inside my letterbox, well two, each pointing down the street, left and right. Firstly, I'm interested in the dimensions, from your AliExpress site the dimensions are 273.2 mm × 95.0 mm × 95.0 mm. I assume the length of 273.2 mm is when installed to a wall. If the unit is installed to a ceiling and the unit is positioned at 90 degrees to the base (attached to the ceiling) what is the overall length?

I have other 5442 cameras, all turret style, I'm assuming the specs therefore are the same, other than the zooming in and out focal length, if not, what's the main differences?

saltwater

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Assuming the base is about 95 mm, then swivelling the camera to 90 degrees, my calculation is that half of the base extends the length of the camera by 47 mm (round figures), therefore the overall length would be about 174 + 47 = 221mm.

I don't have the letterbox; it's being custom built, but I need to discuss these dimensions with the carpenter.

Thanks for the info.