IP Camera Disconnected

basilb

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I've had a Hikvision System installed for just under a year. I use a DS-7604NI-K1/4P with 4 PoE Cameras.

Up until 2nd October everything was working fine and never had any issues. Then suddenly the front camera has disconnected and I can no longer view the feed on the app, iVMS-4200 or even on the screen with the NVR connected to a monitor.

I've gone into iVMS-4200 and it says that the camera is disconnected. On the back of the NVR, where the Ethernet for this particular camera is connected there are no lights flashing. The other three cameras have green and orange lights flashing. I've tried changing the port to see if that is the issue but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I also had a quick check of the camera at night to see if the red lights for night vision appear and they do. Does this mean that it is still receiving power?

Could anyone please advise on what the issue might be and how I would go about fixing it. Unfortunately the company that installed it have not been answering their phones or responding to my emails for the past week and am now left with a dead camera.

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks.