IP CAM C9F0SEZ0N0P0l0

Semenico

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new in the forum. Currently I have multiple IPCAM C9F0SEZ0N0P0l0 cameras with firmware V9.1.5.1.11-20170706, but one of them I updated the firmware by mistake and it was bricked. I need to find the firmware to get it back. I have contacted the Chinese manufacturer through Amazon, which is where I bought it 2 years ago, but it does not respond. And I can't find a way to identify the camera name, just the model. In appearance it is similar to a Vstarcam C7824WIP, but it is not Vstarcam. All I know about the manufacturer is that he called himself Mr. Seven, but I don't know more. Somebody could help me? Could someone tell me where can I get the firmware and how unbricked it?

Thank you very much.

atombors

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new in the forum. Currently I have multiple IPCAM C9F0SEZ0N0P0l0 cameras with firmware V9.1.5.1.11-20170706, but one of them I updated the firmware by mistake and it was bricked. I need to find the firmware to get it back. I have contacted the Chinese manufacturer through Amazon, which is where I bought it 2 years ago, but it does not respond. And I can't find a way to identify the camera name, just the model. In appearance it is similar to a Vstarcam C7824WIP, but it is not Vstarcam. All I know about the manufacturer is that he called himself Mr. Seven, but I don't know more. Somebody could help me? Could someone tell me where can I get the firmware and how unbricked it?

Thank you very much.
Hi Semenico!
Unfortunately I can't help you, but I also have a similar ip camera.
Can you tell me what Android app you can use with your ip camera?
Thank you very much!