intercom VTH5341G

reins5

n3wb
Reaction score
Buongiorno a tutti, ho installato un videocitofono VTH5341G Dahua e tutto funziona tranne la retroilluminazione della targhetta porta nome del modulo esterno VTO2202F-P. Il firmware è aggiornato a l'ultima versione. Qualcuno di voi ha già risolto questo problema della luce sul nome?
Il più volevo chiedere se è possibile registrare le videochiamate del citofono.

reins5

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have installed a VTH5341G Dahua video intercom and everything works except the backlight of the name plate of the external module VTO2202F-P. The firmware is updated to the latest version. Have any of you already solved this problem of the light on the name?
Most I wanted to ask if it is possible to record video calls from the intercom.

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
Couple of things: in the webservice of your VTO: there's something called "dimmer" under the configuration settings, it does not work on my VTO2000A, but maybe that helps you to turn on/off the backlight of the name plates.

Secondly: if you insert an SD card in the VTH, it can function as an answering machine (as in: please leave a message after the beep).

However, if you want, you can hook up the VTO to your NVR (if you have one) like any regular IP Camera, to record all video and sound, just like any regular IP camera.

Good luck!
CC

reins5

n3wb
Reaction score
vto.jpg

although the sd card is inserted in the VTH model "5341G" it is not recognized.
I don't find anything called a dimmer.

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
Hay! I looked at my VTO (on the latest firmware), it indeed lacks "dimmer" (where the 3.x firmware did have the option to turn down the light in the nameplate).

Which SD card did you inject? 2TB? That won't be recognised. I found a 32MB one from an old digital camera, and that worked fine. I don't tend to keep 300 voicemails anyway ;-)

Good luck!
CC

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
The SD card has to be formatted first before it will be recognized. It says this in the instructions also.