ID this IP POE Bullet camera maker from ebay that works with HIKvision

Dilbertic

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I bought one of these Bullet Mini IP poe cameras to replace one of my bad Hikvision and sure enough it works great, clear picture and works with the HIKvision NVR!. I was going to order more up he is now asking 15.00 more than he was a few months ago.

I was wondering if someone could ID the maker, he was it without logo... I think it a no logo Dahua, and I can't find another site selling it, he must be getting them cheap. Thank You

The box says:
Model: IPC-5BL28
5MP 2.8mm Bullet Camera

It's posted as: Hikvision Compatible Onvif 5MP Bullet Indoor/Outdoor Network POE IP Camera 2.8mm on ebay

Dilbertic

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks for the idea, that website said no match, so I tried a few other ones and the all came back with no match... Guessing this is a clone or black Market since Hikvision and Dahua are on the USA black list right now. Great little camera so far, love to swap out the rest of my old Hikvision cams..

Plug the MAC address into the Wireshark OUI Lookup Tool. It should tell you the manufacturer.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I bought one of these Bullet Mini IP poe cameras to replace one of my bad Hikvision and sure enough it works great, clear picture and works with the HIKvision NVR!. I was going to order more up he is now asking 15.00 more than he was a few months ago.

I was wondering if someone could ID the maker, he was it without logo... I think it a no logo Dahua, and I can't find another site selling it, he must be getting them cheap. Thank You

The box says:
Model: IPC-5BL28
5MP 2.8mm Bullet Camera

It's posted as: Hikvision Compatible Onvif 5MP Bullet Indoor/Outdoor Network POE IP Camera 2.8mm on ebay
What does the camera interface look like?

1608960620407.png

BobW55

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Funny... Im looking at those cameras as we speak