how can I change alerts to a voice alert

Reaction score
like northside, back door, the enemy is at the gate, arming claymores? only my dog knows what most alerts mean

Somewhere floating around is a collection of spoken words someone made up for BI. I downloaded it last week but do not remember where. I googled blue iris spoken words or something like that. I haven't gotten further yet but it should be pretty easy to figure the rest out.

Philrobj

n3wb
Reaction score
You could always record whatever you wanted in .wav format and save them in the \Program Files\Blue Iris 5\Sounds\ folder. You could then select them when setting up your alert.

Reaction score
You could always record whatever you wanted in .wav format and save them in the \Program Files\Blue Iris 5\Sounds\ folder. You could then select them when setting up your alert.
I guess I should have added what is a good safe text to wav file program? one that does not create backdoors or install virus

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I guess I should have added what is a good safe text to wav file program? one that does not create backdoors or install virus
Do you own an Android phone? If so, Smart Recorder (SmartMob) records in wav format. 10m+ downloads. It has ads but only costs $1.49 to not have ads...

concord

Getting comfortable
Reaction score