Home Owner Takes Gun From Home Invasion Suspect Read

OldStyle

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Not mine, but Hikvision once again...

fmflex

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have it saved as I was wanting to show family and friends why I was putting so many cams up. Let me know and I'll upload it to box or something.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
No fight, no punches, I think it was a set-up for the camera's if he had got the gun why run? And would the Intruder chase after him or run away?

brian.rtl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The local police station (Taraval) still has this up on their page with a case number, so I am pretty sure it is legit.

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The smaller guy knew what he was about. He didn't throw a punch because his whole focus was on the gun. He kept the assailants gun hand locked up so the gun couldn't come into play. I'd bet he had some kind of training. At the outside shot it looked like he might have tried to fire the gun but it didn't fire. He points then kind of gives it a wtf look.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
pulled the trigger, racked the gun, no bullet ejected, pulled the trigger again..

fucking idiot came without any bullets, thats why they wrestled like that with nobody getting there hand blown off... good work on the victim, did what had to be done.
I thought he might have racked. I didn't re-watch to make sure. Most people would have just kept pulling.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk