Hmmm...Amazon Ring flying camera drone.

Reaction score

I have a DJI drone. Always dreamed of it circling the house or even follow someone during a home alarm alert.

Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks I'll start getting all kind of "recommendations" for furniture, drapes etc that seem to be eerily a good fit for the inside of my house ?

Or that timely notification that you might need to buy dish soap or TOILET PAPER ?

Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks I'll start getting all kind of "recommendations" for furniture, drapes etc that seem to be eerily a good fit for the inside of my house ?

Or that timely notification that you might need to buy dish soap or TOILET PAPER ?
or have to pay $5 for every lift off

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

I have a DJI drone. Always dreamed of it circling the house or even follow someone during a home alarm alert.

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Super poor after buying 12 tires. If this thing was in the $1k range, I'd buy it this weekend. But first, gotta ask the DJI folks if my Mavic Mini can somehow be incorporated into alarm/home automation :)
How do you like the DJ mini?

Reaction score
How do you like the DJ mini?
my first ever drone that cost more than $30 :)
It's a fantastic starter drone. I'd recommend those who are wanting to be serious about getting into drone photography/video to get this this drone before dropping $2k on the larger cousins. For my purposes, it does everything I want. Such as: boringly to fly up and down a hillside for the sake of it :)