HikVision KD8003 Door Selection

Dave@Zcomm

n3wb
Reaction score
I recently installed a KD8003 with the DS-KD-KP keypad module at a clients home. I have 2 exterior gates wired up to the KD8803 and everything is working fine. I can open either gate from the phone app or from the indoor station. I am having a tough time trying to get the gates to operate correctly with the keypad. I setup a public passcode in iVMS and when you enter # <passcode> # it will unlock gate 1. I can't see anywhere in the settings to choose which gate will open.

I need to be able to give a code (or codes) to the pool cleaners and when they enter their code it will open both gates. (or 1 single code for each gate if need be)

Is there something that I am missing?

If someone can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for you time.
Dave

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I recently installed a KD8003 with the DS-KD-KP keypad module at a clients home. I have 2 exterior gates wired up to the KD8803 and everything is working fine. I can open either gate from the phone app or from the indoor station. I am having a tough time trying to get the gates to operate correctly with the keypad. I setup a public passcode in iVMS and when you enter # <passcode> # it will unlock gate 1. I can't see anywhere in the settings to choose which gate will open.

I need to be able to give a code (or codes) to the pool cleaners and when they enter their code it will open both gates. (or 1 single code for each gate if need be)

Is there something that I am missing?

If someone can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for you time.
Dave
Passcode or Cardreader was opening Relay 1 only, But i think there was talk on new firmware that changed that. Check either EU or UK portals.