Hikvision intrusion alarm panels

thundercam

n3wb
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with Hikvision panels? Specifically seeking info on this hybrid system DS-PHA64-W4P2(B). Can’t find a datasheet I’m wondering if the wireless peripherals operate at 433 or 868 mhz. The (B) leads me to believe 433 but I saw one vendor calling it an AX Pro Hybrid which could indicate 868 but that’s not the naming convention used on the main Hikvision website.

Also open to any recommendations I’m interested in a hybrid to reuse wiring/sensors/siren on the system being replaced. I looked at dahua’s thinking they would best integrate with my surveillance and I’m already familiar with their interface but can’t find any hybrid options.

thundercam

n3wb
Reaction score
Now that I’ve finally gotten around to installing I’m learning the hard way. For anyone interested in the hikvision lineup..

AX Pro and AX Hybrid Pro are similar panels
DS-PWA has integrated wireless. No wired expansion.
DS-PHA is wired and accepts a wireless expander receiver.

wireless receivers come in both 433/868mhz flavors but this is where it gets interesting

the older rswr models are different signaling than the newer tri-x. Tri-x wireless components are the majority of what’s for sale online, but no good documentation of supported components. Any wireless component branded AX PRO is more than likely Tri-X. So you’ve got to be careful when selecting. I’ve currently got a keyfob that’s useless trying to sync with an rswr module.

also noteworthy, trying to locate a Tri-X receiver from a U.S. seller is proving to be difficult. Same goes for older components that are FSK signaling. So if youre considering hikvision and desire wired and wireless, proceed with caution.