Hikvision Hik-Connect android app infinite loading bug.

Reaction score
When i go from all the cameras on the screen to one and then to all of them again, besides the one that i've just viewed fullscreen, the other ones get stuck loading. The only solution i have found for this is to exit the view and enter it again or to switch to one camera and back again. I have this issue on multiple android phones and it's always been like this.
Is it something common? Is there a way i can fix this?
I have some devices added through the cloud and some with the IP address so this doesn't seem to be a factor. Also wifi speed is not a problem(100mbps).

fullboogie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Never had that happen. Is your app version recent? It's up to version 4.12.0.0111 that can be found on Hik's website.

Reaction score
Never had that happen. Is your app version recent? It's up to version 4.12.0.0111 that can be found on Hik's website.
it's the latest one. I've had this issue since the app was still on google app store.
I am really confused since i have the same issue on 4 different phones and now you say you don't have it.
EDIT: I've just discovered it's only on saved views, if i open all the cameras on a dvr it works perfectly. It also works without issues if the saved view only has cameras from a single dvr.

Last edited: