Hikvision DS-7732NI-I4 to TinyCam

Reaction score
Good day

I am new to the forum and to the IP-Cam thing as a whole. I've been working in the IT industry for most of my life though. I'm currently setting up a "front end" for a client whereby he wants to view all his different brands of cameras on one single interface. The catch is, that he also has a few Wyze Cam 3 Pro cameras which only works via cloud on the Wyze app or TinyCam app. I've purchased TinyCam Pro and installed it on Memu Android Emulator. I then added these Wyze Cameras to TinyCam Proand it works wonderfully. My questions are:
1. How do I access his Hikvision DS-2CD2032-I cameras which are behind a Hikvision DS-7732NI-I4 NVR?
2. How do I find the IP addresses on standalone EZViz cameras in order to add them to TinyCam Pro?

Regards

StefanB

n3wb
Reaction score
1. How do I access his Hikvision DS-2CD2032-I cameras which are behind a Hikvision DS-7732NI-I4 NVR?

2. How do I find the IP addresses on standalone EZViz cameras in order to add them to TinyCam Pro?

This is not a POE NVR so the cameras will be 'live' on your network. Run SADP to show you all Hikvision Equipment on the LAN. You'll probably see the EZViz cameras as well. The two brands have a 'relationship'. If not do the IT thing. Network monitor/Lan Spy or even plain arp.

client whereby he wants to view all his different brands of cameras on one single interface.

Once again the relationship thing. Run HikVision's iVMS-4200. You should be able to view all the cameras through that.

*edit
I have no help on Wyze cams sorry. But Google says: