Hikvision DS-2DE2A404IW - Presets

Overcon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is there a way to use the presets you set in the Hikvision DS-2DE2A404IW? I set 7 presets that allow me to move the PZT around to different areas, but they don't work in BI 5, or at least I believe they are not working. When I use the web (UI3) interface and pull up the camera so it is the only one. On the left side I see the PRESETS and the oval control that allows you to control it manually, but that isn't working either.

They also don't work in BI-5 Proper.

In BI-5 I set the camera as the Hikvision DS-2DExxxx RTSP and on the PTZ tab I have it enabled and set to Hikvision/Abus.

Posted screenshots of the config. Any help?

Attachments

timb999

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The only way I have (successfully) tried to use presets with Hikvision PTZ cameras is by setting the preset positions using the Hikvision webpage configuration...ie...in the Hikvision camera setup itself, and then just call those preset numbers within BI. Is that what you are doing, or are you trying to set the positions in BI as well...I did not realise you could edit the presets in BI itself until looking at your screenshot :)

Overcon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The only way I have (successfully) tried to use presets with Hikvision PTZ cameras is by setting the preset positions using the Hikvision webpage configuration...ie...in the Hikvision camera setup itself, and then just call those preset numbers within BI. Is that what you are doing, or are you trying to set the positions in BI as well...I did not realise you could edit the presets in BI itself until looking at your screenshot :)
I set the Presets with the cameras web UI, then I was just assuming if I hit the preset number in BI, it would trigger the preset position I stored in the camera via it's UI, but that doesn't seem to be working. I am missing a step somewhere. This is the first PZT I have had so its all new for me.