hik dvr registered in andora?

prop

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i recently bought a hik dvr off amazon and i can view ti on my phone and ivms 4200.i have been trying to set it up to view outside my local network, but it says it has been added by another user. i can view it on my phone and under account management it says region is andora and the user name is some numbers and letters. wtf?how can i change it? thanks

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
i recently bought a hik dvr off amazon and i can view ti on my phone and ivms 4200.i have been trying to set it up to view outside my local network, but it says it has been added by another user. i can view it on my phone and under account management it says region is andora and the user name is some numbers and letters. wtf?how can i change it? thanks
If you cannot resolve it with the vendor's cooperation (if not Amazon), I'd return it ASAP. If it was sold as new then obviously, it's not....that's your best "out", IMO.

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
Meanwhile.... there is a pretty good chance that the user name that is some numbers and letters and most likely in Andora is watching your camera feeds :(