Hex Screws Used With Dahua Junction Boxes

trauts14

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Dahua junction boxes tend to use a few short hex screws, and a few longer hex screws. I always drop/lose them. Do any of you know the exact sizes of these hex screws? i would like to buy a bunch to keep around.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
In the past for my Junction box I have found the replacement to be 0.7mm Pitch M4 12mm, or what ever the length size you want. I am not sure if, different dahua boxes is using something diffrent or they are same across the board. It may vary.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

trauts14

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
In the past for my Junction box I have found the replacement to be 0.7mm Pitch M4 12mm, or what ever the length size you want. I am not sure if, different dahua boxes is using something diffrent or they are same across the board. It may vary.
thank you! i appreciate that.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

elliottwe

n3wb
Reaction score
You can download the spec sheets for your particular boxes off of the Dahua site. The screws included in each new box are listed at the bottom of the spec sheet. If you have something like the PFB203W, the set screw isn't listed, but you can figure it needs a M6 set screw by looking at the line drawing on the spec sheet.

The lengths aren't given on the spec sheet, but start with the 12mm mentioned above.

trauts14

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You can download the spec sheets for your particular boxes off of the Dahua site. The screws included in each new box are listed at the bottom of the spec sheet. If you have something like the PFB203W, the set screw isn't listed, but you can figure it needs a M6 set screw by looking at the line drawing on the spec sheet.

The lengths aren't given on the spec sheet, but start with the 12mm mentioned above.
Thank you.