Help with reconfiguring Hikvision DS-2CD2532FIS in BI

cheeryfool

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi.

I have been struggling for a while to restore my Hik 2532 config in BlueIris. It failed around the time (may or may not be related) that I tested out the Synology SS option - silly me! In any case it hasn't worked since about that time and I constantly see a "No Signal" error. I haven't touched the FW on the camera and I can still access the camera stream directly via it's own webserver.

I have deleted and re-added the camera in BlueIris, including occasionally seeing a picture briefly and then it disappears again. I also installed the trial version on a different PC with the same experience - worked for a short time then stopped.

I have other cameras, sadly Foscams, both locally and remote that are all working fine. I am now using a Ubiquiti POE switch which is a recent upgrade from a 8 port POE injector. The behaviour hasn't changed. My network is fairly chatty, but I do not see issues with anything else, so I don't think it's network related. BI is running on Win10 Home edition and is updated to the latest version.

I think my real challenge here is that I need guidance on which video settings to use for this camera. I don't think it ever worked on the Hikvision DS-2CDxxxx option and I previously (I think) was using Custom, but at this point I don't recall the Custom settings.

If anyone has this (or a similar Hik) working currently, please can you share your video settings and I guess the port configs in the camera itself, in case I messed with those from the defaults eons ago.

Many thanks in advance
cheeryfool