Hello from Florida

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Not sure how many people here also go to cam-it, if any, that is where I found out about this place, they are pretty mad and saying the owners of this forum are just trying to sell foscam hardware, I am keeping an open mind, great to be here!

bombo

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have been on here since day 1 and have never seen any foscam marketing.
I am a home user with hikvisions cameras.
Welcome aboard!!

dalepa

Reaction score
We started this forum due to all censorship issues on cam-it. We've moved on with a censorship free site...

Foscam selling? Most of the starters here are not Foscam fans. One of the starters here actually got banned from cam-it for pointing out all the issues with foscam...

But even Foscam owners are more than welcome here...

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Nothing like that here, just a bunch of regular people not being censored.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, I dunno where Dwayne got that from, my first 3 cams were foscam, was not impressed, got rid of them and got the verifocal hik bullet, only thing I don't like is the price, they are a little pricey, but love the camera, got my second hik coming in this week, so far I like this place better than cam-it. :D

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I dunno where Dwayne got that from, my first 3 cams were foscam, was not impressed, got rid of them and got the verifocal hik bullet, only thing I don't like is the price, they are a little pricey, but love the camera, got my second hik coming in this week, so far I like this place better than cam-it. :D
Congrats on the new hik coming this week!! They are def my favorite camera :D

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Congrats on the new hik coming this week!! They are def my favorite camera :D
Yeah I was just browsing around on wrightwood, I think my girlfriend is gonna shoot me, free shipping inside of the US and they carry lots of stuff.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have not seen one pitch for Foscam yet. I think you will love this forum and the administration is very easy going.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Seems so, so far, I personally don't care what anyone uses, use whatever makes you feel good. I personally was not impressed with the foscams that I owned. I am very happy with the hikvision that I bought though.