Hello dear friends

Reaction score
I have a question for you all if you can help me please,
How can i connect to multiple IP cameras ( 100 IP cameras of different manufactures )
Is there a universal program i can use just to enter 100 IP addresses of the IP cameras and to see them all ?
Thank you very much.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have a question for you all if you can help me please,
How can i connect to multiple IP cameras ( 100 IP cameras of different manufactures )
Is there a universal program i can use just to enter 100 IP addresses of the IP cameras and to see them all ?
Thank you very much.
Welcome Vladimir! Good to have you here.

let me try to answer your question.. perhaps

either here:
Insecam - World biggest online cameras directory

or here:
Shodan

;-)

I'm just joking. That's a very good question, and a difficult one as that would require significant inter-operablity between the different products / brands.

I do not think there is a viable / easy solution to what you are looking at, hopefully others with more experience than I can prove me wrong or at least partially incorrect in my guess.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Where are those feeds coming from? Unsecured cams or are people volunteering these to the internet? Interesting site.
iirc they're not knowing that they are volunteering in many cases ;-P

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Blue Iris is pretty popular for being able to connect to damn near any camera.

Or if you just want to view things, VLC media player...

For cameras that support ONVIF, your options open up a lot wider, as most modern video security software supports ONVIF now.

Of course no computer is going to handle 100 streams at once unless they are all sub streams.