Hammer won't smash a window - failed break in attempt

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What site are you using to get that information - is it a free site or a paid site?

Reaction score
Amazing that he did that in broad daylight, with the pickup truck pilling into their driveway less than a block away.

Some on should tell him that if he wants to break a car window with a hammer, he needs to do it from the INSIDE.

Reaction score
Boy he was busy in Sept 2021. My favorite is Felon in Possession of a Weapon out of Court 262. This is Judge Lori Chambers Gray's court. A Democrat that just loves to give felons PR bonds. She was elected in 2018 during the Democratic sweep of 19 court positions. This was due in part to the addition of 'vote for party' box on the ballots. The brainless just had to make one selection without thinking about which candidate they were voting for.
1645073799382.png
From June 2020 to June 2021 she held just one trial. She gave one felon (had three felony convictions) several bonds for injury to an elderly person. After the last bond in July 2021, he can no longer be located. He split.

But it gets better. She has at least eight murders on her hands. She has let eight guys out on felony bonds who went on to murder someone.

Breaking Bond: Judges who allowed defendants to remain free on bond that ended with deadly consequences (fox26houston.com)

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Damn....amateurs. Do they have spring loaded center punches at the hardware stores in Texas? Makes a whole lot less noise and shatters them first punch, every time. (before ya'll go thinking I am a criminal, I was on the VFD for 28 years. Busted many a window, legally)

NightLife

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ditto ..

I recall a demo going back almost 32 yrs now, where we had a fire chief demonstrate how to go old school on a car to gain access to patients. He walked up to the car, immediately snapped off a windshield wiper, and summarily smacked that into the driver window shattering it. Then he had a race against the jaws of life .. while he used a hacksaw to cut through pillars to get the roof off. I think he won that, if I recall. Cool cat. Learned a bunch that day.

Off work, I've always been met with success with a simple roundhouse kick. Never fails .. in a boot. Even a softer soled motorcycle boot has worked.