Got my Blueiris PC in the Rack now.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Post a pic of your 24u mobile enclosure, and not give us a tour?
haha I have nothing much going on So top is the PDU just what I could find cheap on Amazon for USB drives which I can turn on and off and then Patch panel, TP link cheap 16 gigabit switch.

I also was able to shove the Lutron Bridge For Casetta in there but that did not go well as The signal was having hard time getting to the light switches so had to pull that out..

Another PDU for the Bi PC with some more PRO Box Drive Enclosure. Which holds about 8 and 4 drives. And the APC ups with 1 extended batt pack will add one more already got the rails in will buy at somepoint..

BUt for now Equipment can go non stop for

1621313232155.png

But all my camera is on another UPS which is same model but with 2 extended pack which can go up to..

1621313319435.png

So will probably make it match or at-least be few more hours just for sanity lol

For the Rack fan only got 2 Ac Infinity Rack Fans With A Controller. May add another 2 on the top. But the Room I have it in is my Home office and has a Mini Split AC so it should not get too hot anyways. But may be nice to put another two fans on the top as well..

Last edited: