Goodyear Virtual Signalling Bites them in the @ss

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
It’s typical corporate hypocrite virtue signaling, let alone discriminatory.

Companies that dip that low in their marketing message are companies in trouble to begin with. They can’t stand on their own product and have no integrity so they resort to this bullshit.

They have zero credibility and I hope a high profile one like Goodyear takes a huge financial beating for it.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
It’s typical corporate hypocrite virtue signaling, let alone discriminatory.

Companies that dip that low in their marketing message are companies in trouble to begin with. They can’t stand on their own product and have no integrity so they resort to this bullshit.

They have zero credibility and I hope a high profile one like Goodyear takes a huge financial beating for it.
Whom ever was behind this bonehead move needs to be fired.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Similar to me closing my Bank of Omaha-backed Visa that I obtained from the NRA with NRA logo. It's been a good 2 years or so, they dropped their affiliation with NRA, they said, so I dropped them.

I already had (and still have) a B of A Visa and a Chase Visa; I just used the NRA Visa for ammo, firearms and accessories.

You gotta hit 'em where it hurts...in their pocketbook/wallets.....we also closed 2 Wells Fargo savings accounts for the grandkids when they took over Wachovia and decided to not provide merchant services to any business that sold firearms or even knives. We moved them to a local, small town bank with 7 branches in 2 counties. I walk in, they know my first name, I've drawn cash without even showing my ID.....they know me and that alone is a big deal to me.

I also no longer watch ESPN or NFL (didn't watch MLB or NBA anyway), dropped my satellite dish package down a notch so as to not line their left wing, cancel-culture pockets any more than I do without knowing it. :mad:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Similar to me closing my Bank of Omaha-backed Visa that I obtained from the NRA with NRA logo. It's been a good 2 years or so, they dropped their affiliation with NRA, they said, so I dropped them.

I already had (and still have) a B of A Visa and a Chase Visa; I just used the NRA Visa for ammo, firearms and accessories.

You gotta hit 'em where it hurts...in their pocketbook/wallets.....we also closed 2 Wells Fargo savings accounts for the grandkids when they took over Wachovia and decided to not provide merchant services to any business that sold firearms or even knives. We moved them to a local, small town bank with 7 branches in 2 counties. I walk in, they know my first name, I've drawn cash without even showing my ID.....they know me and that alone is a big deal to me.

I also no longer watch ESPN or NFL (didn't watch MLB or NBA anyway), dropped my satellite dish package down a notch so as to not line their left wing, cancel-culture pockets any more than I do without knowing it. :mad:
I agree. My NRA Visa is now with PenFed. By the way the only professional sport I watch these days is the PGA. The others can go to hell as far as I am concerned.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
They should have just kept their mouth shut.
This is what all corporations should do. They should just build the best product they can, market it, and keep their blasted mouths shut about everything else. It's the nature of left-leaners to politicize everything. I hope this bites them really hard.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is what all corporations should do. They should just build the best product they can, market it, and keep their blasted mouths shut about everything else. It's the nature of left-leaners to politicize everything. I hope this bites them really hard.
Same with ESPN sportscasters....report who won, who lost, who's injured, who got traded, so forth and so on...if I want to know anything about BLM, The Rainbow Coalition, the NAACP, American Nazi Party, AOC or anything politically-fueled then I'll just turn on the news.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

NFL=National Felon League.