gDMSS Plus Latest Update Concerns

Ratfink11

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
There was an update issued for gDMSS Plus this evening for the Android App Version 4.90.000 Nov 1, 2019
I have prevented gDMSS Plus from automatic updates.

Might anyone know where to find the previous version?

Problems that are challenging.
  1. Removal of the virtual PTZ left right up down game pad control in favor of the virtual PTZ joystick.
    1. Delay over 4g and wireless, the virtual joystick is uncontrollable.
  2. Latest layout is worse than prior versions. There is no provision for focus, 2 way communication, recording or snapshot while moving ptz controls. Have to back-out of of PTZ controls in order to use recording, snapshot, focus, or 2 way communications.
  3. What would be nice:
    1. The old left, right, up, down, PTZ controls, focus, zoom, 2 way audio, video record, snapshot during live camera view on the same menu.

It seems the more this is updated the worse it gets.
If anyone might be able to point me in the right direction for the previous version I would be grateful
Thanks

cuz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It seems the more this is updated the worse it gets.
If anyone might be able to point me in the right direction for the previous version I would be grateful
Thanks
Ditto with the iPhone version. It’s my only app I wait up to a week or more before updating.
The more features they add, the more they break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Try playback of Motion or IVS only, a mess. The app's close to worthless except for Live View

JordanZ

n3wb
Reaction score
Is the problem with the app or with the NVR firmware? I updated my NVR and camera firmware with the updates posted by Andy, and have since lost IVS notifications and the ability to play back events ('no record found') on my iPhone. Maybe its an app issue and not a firmware issue? The events play fine on my web browser on the NVR