Foscam F41/FLC firmware posted

NoDak

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
been every few days looking for something on this floodlight cam and for the past month nothing shows up. checked today and now they have posted a firmware file for this new camera.

only reason i am looking for this is that i want to move away from eufy. had 3 but 1 died and replaced with an amcrest floodlight, but the color temp is only 3k, this foscam shows up as 5k color temp. i dont have a choice of running poe to those locations unless i spend like $300 + per line to get the locations wired.

VersionBuild DateSizeRelease NoteAttention
Download​
V-2.x.2.202021/5/2410.0MB1.Support ONVIF protocol. 2.Increase the security. 3.Add the function of rebooting the device by pressing the reset button for 3 seconds. 4.Optimize WiFi connection stability. 5.Fix some bugs.System firmware 1.17.2.5, App firmware 2.x.2.18, 2.x.2.19 can upgrade to this version.

rayjj

n3wb
Reaction score
Just set mine up in Blue Iris finally. Been waiting for it to be supported.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

rayjj

n3wb
Reaction score
um where did you buy yours? i cant find it for sale even at foscammall
I was a beta tester so I got it free. Been running it for a few months now.

NoDak

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I was a beta tester so I got it free. Been running it for a few months now.

lucky you. can you confirm 5k color temp? all i have to go by is some documentation from overseas version.

rayjj

n3wb
Reaction score
lucky you. can you confirm 5k color temp? all i have to go by is some documentation from overseas version.
Not sure if it was listed in the manual, I'd have to dig it up. I'd say it looks to be about that, def a bright white, no yellow in it

NoDak

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Not sure if it was listed in the manual, I'd have to dig it up. I'd say it looks to be about that, def a bright white, no yellow in it

thanks, if no yellow then it probably closer to 4500k/5000k color temp.

NoDak

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No blue really either so 5k pretty good bet.

so i finally recieved mine after ordering, what setting are you using in BI to get a video feed? i am currently using this profile but i get nothing. i've also tried generic/onvif and nothing either. tried the other foscam profiles and nothing either.

foscam.png

Last edited:

NoDak

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
nevermind found it, forgot to change the media port to 88/888 on another profile.

foscam-flc-2.png