Fireworks Explosion Video

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Simplysafe is all over nextdoor now getting around paying advertising by getting homeowners to post a "Johnny just gave me a great deal on the simplysafe system"

If that is as good a quality as it is, people would be better off with a wyze lol.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Does the family know Simplesafe has sent their homesecurity footage virual? Do they own the content or the homeowner?
We don't know if Simplisafe provided the video or the homeowner. That could simply be the watermark logo they add on their video.

But even if they did, I am sure there is some TOS that would give them that ability and says the video is owned by Simplisafe.

Dudester

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
We don't know if Simplisafe provided the video or the homeowner. That could simply be the watermark logo they add on their video.

But even if they did, I am sure there is some TOS that would give them that ability and says the video is owned by Simplisafe.
That's the reason I use blue iris. Owning my own video =priceless!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
When we put on a shooter's school (to get a Texas fireworks shooting license), one of the demos we do
is to place a 1 inch thick piece of MDF 1 foot square, over a 3 inch mortar tube w/ a 3 inch Ti salute.
Just the lift charge, will propell the shell through the wood and not loose much altitude!

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
You gotta love the reporting on this story....

"A 43-year-old man lit a firework on top of his head, resulting in his near-sudden death in San Antonio, police say" (my emphasis added).

The article goes on to say, "The victim,..... died shortly after officers arrived, according to the police report."

That sure doesn't sound like a "near-sudden death" to me, especially given typical police response times. Why can't they just say "resulting in his death?" Was the reporter trying to hit a minimum word limit? :facepalm: