Fed Ex Ground Shipping Hahaha

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I ordered a hat on August 21 from a store in San Diego, California. It was shipped by Fed Ex Ground on August 22. I live maybe 110 miles North of San Diego in Orange County, California, the next County North of San Diego County. Anyways the hat went to the Fed Ex center in Bloomington, California, about 50 -60 miles East of me. It was then shipped to the Fed Ex Smartpost in Chino which is maybe 12 or so miles closer to my house. So it sat there for a few days and then was sent back to the Fed Ex facility in Bloomington, where it is now. The promised delivery date was 8/27/2021. :) I assume the package is not lost and somehow the USPS got into the mix. Hahahaha Here is the tracking information. By the way I have received cameras from Andy in Hong Kong faster than this. Bwahahahahaha

Fed Ex Shipping Label A.jpeg.jpeg

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I usually have good luck with Fed-Ex, it is UPS that has been like what happened to you. We watched one package bounce all around our city, almost wanted to see if I could go to one of the locations to retrieve it, it would of been faster...Also our USPS hand offs are the worse, add a week with USPS...

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
That's what happens when FedEx has subcontractors, horrible delivery company, but still better than Lasership and Amazon. Amazon has been mishandling and damaging my shipments lately, I'm about to skip Amazon altogether if this continues

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
......Amazon has been mishandling and damaging my shipments lately, I'm about to skip Amazon altogether if this continues
Tell me about it...

Ordered a new Gadsden flag plate for the front of my "new" 2018 F-150 I got last week. It's an aluminum plate and they shipped in a thin bubblewrap bag....duh, you'll never guess! I'm making them spend the money to accept my return and ship another at their expense. We'll keep doing this little dance as long as it takes...I got nothing but time for the Prime....

amazon-tag_small.jpg amazon-tag1_small.jpg amazon-tag2_small.jpg

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
As of this morning my package has departed Bloomington once again. It will be interesting to see where it goes next. It is about an hours drive from Bloomington to my house depending on traffic of course. It should go to Fed Ex in either Cerritos or Anaheim going by all my past packages.

Last edited:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My anti-liberal hat. With what is happening around the world I decided to wear a new hat on my walks around our housing tract. I go three times a day. It will be interesting to see how many comments I get from the Democrats.

View attachment 100192
You may get a comment, if they actually know what it is? :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
As of tonight I still have not received my hat. Hopefully it is not lost and it is still in the system. Here is hoping tomorrow will be the day. :)

Update: Looks like it was handed off to the USPS. I have never seen this before. Maybe they want to put the blame on the USPS for the late delivery?
9:41 AMCYPRESS, CAIn transit to U.S. Postal Service

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Here is the whole sordid tale on the shipping history. Remember it is less than 120 miles from San Diego to my front door.

Monday, August 30, 2021
7:56 AMANAHEIM, CADeparted FedEx location
7:16 AMANAHEIM, CAArrived at FedEx location
Saturday, August 28, 2021
8:29 PMBLOOMINGTON, CADeparted FedEx location
7:34 AMBLOOMINGTON, CAArrived at FedEx location
Friday, August 27, 2021
5:10 PMShipment information sent to U.S. Postal Service
2:34 PMFEDEX SMARTPOST CHINO, CADeparted FedEx location
Wednesday, August 25, 2021
12:20 PMFEDEX SMARTPOST CHINO, CAArrived at FedEx location
3:06 AMBLOOMINGTON, CADeparted FedEx location
Tuesday, August 24, 2021
7:34 AMBLOOMINGTON, CAArrived at FedEx location
Monday, August 23, 2021
10:31 PMSAN DIEGO, CALeft FedEx origin facility
4:56 PMSAN DIEGO, CAArrived at FedEx location
12:36 PMShipment information sent to FedEx

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As of tonight I still have not received my hat. Hopefully it is not lost and it is still in the system. Here is hoping tomorrow will be the day. :)

Update: Looks like it was handed off to the USPS. I have never seen this before. Maybe they want to put the blame on the USPS for the late delivery?
Maybe several people are trying it on :), when you get it there will be Hat Pins all over it, LOL

1630408651097.png