Events: request 00000190

Dave Wynn

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi

I've noticed in the messages in Blue Iris that I'm getting hundreds of Events: request 00000190 from two cameras which I think are both IPCAM models. Does anyone have a thought as to what is causing them, can't find any reference on the web?

Many thanks
Dave

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi

I've noticed in the messages in Blue Iris that I'm getting hundreds of Events: request 00000190 from two cameras which I think are both IPCAM models. Does anyone have a thought as to what is causing them, can't find any reference on the web?

Many thanks
Dave
Try setting the fps to two fps higher than what you are sending

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi

Many thanks
Dave
uncheck get events with pull point under video>configure

Dave Wynn

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi fenderman,

Thanks for the quick reply, but I'm not using FTP - it is disabled in both cameras....I think.....

Best regards
Dave

Dave Wynn

n3wb
Reaction score
Sorry, missed up responses....I'll uncheck get events and see what happens.....

Thanks

Dave Wynn

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi fenderman,

That did the trick, many thanks - although do you know what it was requesting and what 00000190 meant?

Not important, just interested?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi fenderman,

That did the trick, many thanks - although do you know what it was requesting and what 00000190 meant?

Not important, just interested?
Great. I allows BI to receive motion events from the camera via onvif protocol, but if the camera is not sending them properly or not responding to BI then you will get those errors...BI's own motion detection is far superior than the cameras anyway..

Dave Wynn

n3wb
Reaction score
:) yes I already worked out that BI's motion detection is much better - great software, just need my other post on PTZ sorting and I'm well happy :)

Broachoski

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
NOTE: THE FIRMWARE BELOW ONLY APPLIES TO DAHUA OEM CAMERAS SOLD BY EMPIRETECHANDY
I had the same issue with 2 IPC-T5442T-ZEB refurbished cameras that I bought from empiretechandy a couple months back. I followed others suggestions here such as resetting cameras several times. I made sure ONVIF was selected in the cameras and configured within Blueiris settings by turning motion detection off and selecting "Cameras digital input" under the Trigger tab and check "Get ONVIF trigger events" under the Video/Configure... tab.
Last night I downloaded the firmware once more from the link below and flashed the cameras again after doing another factory reset. I reenabled IVS and set up a couple of rules and they are working great now. I believe I had read that the firmware had been updated by Andys team only a few days ago but the date shows the same as it was a couple weeks back. The cameras defaulted to H265 so I left the default setting until I was sure IVS was working well. Afterwards I changed to H264H and made many other settings and it did not interfere with IVS. I did the "find/inspect" on one camera but not the other. It worked either way in this case.
The firmware is
V2.840.15OG00D.0.R, Build Date: 2022-08-18
and is downloadable here on the first page.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Tonight, I am going to try and reset the cameras again, and see if I can't just luck my way out of it. I believe I had this issue before and I eventually resolved it. I upgraded to that firmware and my problem initiated again. I believe it's something with the camera - disabling ONVIF trigger events fixes the errors, but then I can't use IVS or other camera events. And what's this about refurbished?
Many here when they update a camera firmware will factory reset it, apply the firmware update, and then factory reset it 3 times. I don't believe anyone has had issues doing it that way.

The issues happen when someone just updates the firmware and then something gets wonky. Sometimes it works fine, but if the camera whacks out, it is best to follow this method. And do not import settings back in, simply rebuild it from scratch.

Andy has a list of "refurbished" cameras that are essentially returns to Amazon - either buyers remorse or someone that should stay with consumer based cameras, scan a QR code because they couldn't figure out how to get the camera to work and returned it.

Many of my cameras have come from the refurbished list - you get a great deal on a camera that in every instance I have, doesn't even look like the person opened the box, or if they did, they didn't even try to hang it up - they either saw the size and said "that is bigger than my Arlos" lol or they plugged it in inside and couldn't get it working so they returned it.

Broachoski

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
By factor resetting , do you mean the button in the GUI or by physically hitting the button. Some have started to unplug the cam prior to resetting, some have said keep it plugged in???
I did the GUI route.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Whenever any changes are made to the IVS rule or other settings in the camera GUI like codec or port settings, IP address, etc. (except for things like brightness/gamma/shutter/etc) it is always a good idea to rerun the find/inspect in BI so that BI is pulling the most recent configuration from the camera.

f1restarter

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Today I started getting the "Events subscription 00000190" error in my Bi system log. Continuously counting every second on both my 5442 and my IPC-color 4k-T.
I also notice that the cameras IVS is currently not making BI trigger any motion. I tried the "find/inspect" feature in BI for both cameras to refresh the ONVIF datas but that did not solve the problem. Any suggestions?

Actually, just before this started I logged in to both my camera's GUI to adjust their onboard clocks for summertime. (I keep them on a separate subnet with no internet access, and I don't run a time server on my BI computer)
My thoughts were that this could somehow have messed up the AI/IVS so I actually tried reconfiguring that on one of the cam's but that did not resolve the issue either...

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
Today I started getting the "Events subscription 00000190" error in my Bi system log. Continuously counting every second on both my 5442 and my IPC-color 4k-T.
I also notice that the cameras IVS is currently not making BI trigger any motion. I tried the "find/inspect" feature in BI for both cameras to refresh the ONVIF datas but that did not solve the problem. Any suggestions?

Actually, just before this started I logged in to both my camera's GUI to adjust their onboard clocks for summertime. (I keep them on a separate subnet with no internet access, and I don't run a time server on my BI computer)
My thoughts were that this could somehow have messed up the AI/IVS so I actually tried reconfiguring that on one of the cam's but that did not resolve the issue either...
Any luck fixing the event sub 190 issue. I tried to test this to learn about IVS triggering bi but I got this in the bi log

f1restarter

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I think I just disabled "onvif authentication" in the cameras GUI. On one occasion I also had to re-check the CGI (?) box in the cameras gui