Donut maker thief?

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Ok @looney2ns dont shit on me for the video from the phone. it's all i got time for tonight. I'll have to thumbdrive sneakernet the real video at a later time.

Ok so this Condo where I'm leaving soon, had a guy buzz a bunch of residents until he conned somebody to buzz him on. took about 15-17 minutes of attempts.
When he got confronted by the Board president, and another resident, he seemed fairly brazen, about leaving.
He stuffed a wad of paper in the door upon exiting, so as to be able to regain entry later. But an alert resident called me and said the door wasnt locking.
So another member went down and checked it for me, and unclogged the latch.
Then he came back at 6:15 ish and stole a big ass Donut maker box.....Motherfucker could use a few donuts too ( skinny SOB LOL)

Last edited:

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Neat trick. There's another one used over here for anyone who has padlocks to beware. If someone leaves a padlock open on a gate, they replace it with their own padlock that looks the same. At the end of the day / night, when you lock the gate, you're locking their padlock on not yours and they simply come along with the key, unlock it and have access. The lesson here is don't leave an unlocked padlock on a gate when it's open. Fasten it around another part of the gate and most importantly close the clasp so it cannot be removed and replaced.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ok @looney2ns dont shit on me for the video from the phone. it's all i got time for tonight. I'll have to thumbdrive sneakernet the real video at a later time.

Ok so this Condo where I'm leaving soon, had a guy buzz a bunch of residents until he conned somebody to buzz him on. took about 15-17 minutes of attempts.
When he got confronted by the Board president, and another resident, he seemed fairly brazen, about leaving.
He stuffed a wad of paper in the door upon exiting, so as to be able to regain entry later. But an alert resident called me and said the door wasnt locking.
So another member went down and checked it for me, and unclogged the latch.
Then he came back at 6:15 ish and stole a big ass Donut maker box.....Motherfucker could use a few donuts too ( skinny SOB LOL)

Freaking dirtbag.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Probably saved somebody from congestive heart failure. A donut machine? ffs. Who puts a donut machine in thier condo? lol

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I would LOVE to the be the unseen person in the door that confronted him outside...how much you wanna bet he'd drop that box like a hot rock after a well-placed 9mm in the small snow drift to the right?

I think ya'll know what comes next...."I detest thieves." :mad: