DMSS Notifications - Not working?

HereBull

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello all,

I noticed on Nov 15th was the last day I got any noticfications for DMSS app. Thought it was something on my end but nothing has changed and it looks like the NVR is still talking to the IP ranges it has in the past for these notifications.

I did notice an update for that date in the store for the program and downloaded it, thinking maybe you had to be on the newer version since it was the same date it broke but its still not working - Can anyone else confirm if their notifications are still going to their DMSS app? I've tried rebooting the NVR, turning off/on the settings for it, etc - still nothing - Makes me wonder if its broke for more than myself.

awonson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
@HereBull, DMSS is working for me. I am receiving all notifications. Running iPhone DMSS app version 1.99.300 dated 15 November 2022.

HereBull

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@HereBull, DMSS is working for me. I am receiving all notifications. Running iPhone DMSS app version 1.99.300 dated 15 November 2022.
Thanks for the heads up! I didn't want to start uninstalling/reconfiguring until I at least knew at least one other person commented. Appreciate it!