DLINK DCS-2530L

Overcon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi All,

I purchased a DLINK DCS-2530L Wireless camera to use with Blue Iris to monitor my dog from work since she had some puppies.

I cannot get the camera to work in Blue Iris other than selecting the DCS-935, 942L H.264 (older firmware?). Does anyone know how to get this working correctly? Right now I get an image, but it's only in black and white, infra-red. I want to get color during the day and maybe a slightly better picture, but that's not important. I am not worried about audio. I know it's not an earth-shattering camera, want it to work to watch the pups during the day.

Camera:

DLINK DCS-2530L

Thanks!

Attachments

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I purchased a DLINK DCS-2530L Wireless camera to use with Blue Iris to monitor my dog from work since she had some puppies.

I cannot get the camera to work in Blue Iris other than selecting the DCS-935, 942L H.264 (older firmware?). Does anyone know how to get this working correctly? Right now I get an image, but it's only in black and white, infra-red. I want to get color during the day and maybe a slightly better picture, but that's not important. I am not worried about audio. I know it's not an earth-shattering camera, want it to work to watch the pups during the day.

Camera:

DLINK DCS-2530L

Thanks!
try disabling hardware acceleration for the specific camera and trying the other options again.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Overcon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks Fenderman.

So that got me to be able to use the proper DLINK selection, but the image is still IR and BW even with full overhead lights.

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Fenderman.

So that got me to be able to use the proper DLINK selection, but the image is still IR and BW even with full overhead lights.
Is an image in black and white when you look at the camera interface?