Dahua VTO2000A doesn't work (light starts blinking, it disappeared from the network).

Eraking

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, ipcamtalk members, this is the first time that I'm posting here.

I have a Dahua VTO2000A outdoor station connected to Dahua VTH1550CH indoor monitor the VTO was working well I can view the outdoor camera from the monitor and the phone but just a 10 - 15min after, the VTO namespace light starts blinking, it disappeared from the network I can't reach it from the default IP: 192.168.1.110 on the computer or any other device.
3ipjfb.gifNVR.jpg
I used the Dahua Config tool as on the picture but no VTO appeared and also I ranged the local network IPs by Angry IP but it's useless.
I have tried to reset it as they explain " Press the tamper button five times, you'll hear the tamper siren and a quick beep afterward indicating that the reset was successful " but it didn't release a siren or a quick beep afterward I tried to turn on the VTO while I'm holding the white circle button and the outcome the namespace stopped blinking but I still have the same problem.

So, guys, I hope that anybody has experience in this kind of Dahua VTO or has been facing the same problem to help me, Thank you. ;)

_lucas_

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, ipcamtalk members, this is the first time that I'm posting here.

I have a Dahua VTO2000A outdoor station connected to Dahua VTH1550CH indoor monitor the VTO was working well I can view the outdoor camera from the monitor and the phone but just a 10 - 15min after, the VTO namespace light starts blinking, it disappeared from the network I can't reach it from the default IP: 192.168.1.110 on the computer or any other device.
View attachment 51820View attachment 51823
I used the Dahua Config tool as on the picture but no VTO appeared and also I ranged the local network IPs by Angry IP but it's useless.
I have tried to reset it as they explain " Press the tamper button five times, you'll hear the tamper siren and a quick beep afterward indicating that the reset was successful " but it didn't release a siren or a quick beep afterward I tried to turn on the VTO while I'm holding the white circle button and the outcome the namespace stopped blinking but I still have the same problem.

So, guys, I hope that anybody has experience in this kind of Dahua VTO or has been facing the same problem to help me, Thank you. ;)

seems power failure
many meters of wiring?
VTNS1060A?

Eraking

n3wb
Reaction score
seems power failure
many meters of wiring?
VTNS1060A?
The VTO wired too close to the power plug and Actually I'm not using the VTNS1060A switch just a Huawei router and it was working well the problem appears just a 10 - 15min after the installation and testing. Thank's for your time ;)

_lucas_

n3wb
Reaction score
if you don't use VTNS1060A ..... with what do you feed the vto2000a?
I have also connected directly to the router and powered with 12v apart and it works fine.

Eraking

n3wb
Reaction score
if you don't use VTNS1060A ..... with what do you feed the vto2000a?
I have also connected directly to the router and powered with 12v apart and it works fine.
Me too, I feed it with a 12V 1A AC adapter. it was working well after a 10 - 15min the namespace starts blinking as in the picture above.

_lucas_

n3wb
Reaction score
about the light make sure you have it from the permanent web server ....... if you put it in automatic with sensor it does those things

Eraking

n3wb
Reaction score
about the light make sure you have it from the permanent web server ....... if you put it in automatic with sensor it does those things
Okay, and how could I check that?
The VTO starts blinking when I powered it instantly and I powered the VTO while I'm holding the circle button it sopped blinking but the VTO disappeared from the network.

_lucas_

n3wb
Reaction score
Okay, and how could I check that?
The VTO starts blinking when I powered it instantly and I powered the VTO while I'm holding the circle button it sopped blinking but the VTO disappeared from the network.
[/CITAR]

enter by web 2.0 ...... if you have 1.0 I think you don't have that option.
if you have web 2.0 in audio and video ..... below .... sensor .....
you can put it on schedule
permanent.
or by sensor