Dahua VTO/VTH group call issue

Reaction score
I am having an issue with Dahua doorbell in VTO and dual VTH setup.

It was already set up and working, until I decided I wanted to upgrade to the latest firmware, because I was bored ( I know, upgrading something with no reason while it is working, it is asking for trouble, and I got trouble)

After the upgrade, the one VTH stopped registering to the VTO. I reset to factory and set up the system again, I messed around with all the settings and finally got it registering to the VTO and SIP server.

Now each VTH can call each other, and each can call the main VTO. However, when the VTO calls the villa number 9901 (doorbell button pushed), the VTHs do not ring. If the VTO calls the VTHs individually at 9901#0 or 9901#1 then it works fine for each VTH.

So I cannot get both the VTH to ring when dialing 9901. Below are all my settings.

Am I missing something? Any ideas?

Post image
VDPConfig

Post image
VTO Local setting

Post image
VTO No

Post image
Room Numbers

Post image
Status

RF@

n3wb
Reaction score
Two passwords that was the problem with me, it work fine now! It will be fixed

Reaction score
But I can view the video from the doorbell, and I can call the doorbell number from the VTH.

I can also call the number 9901#0 and 9901#1. The issue is with number 9901..

I don't see how that might be a password issue, but I shall double check my passwords thanks!

Reaction score
Have the same problem since I update to 4.3.xx . When I ress VTO call button Video from VTO is ok on the VTH but it is not ringing.

Reaction score
Do you find something in configuration ? Sorry I mean 4.2 version. But when I try update to 4.3 ringing is OK but I loose IPC surveillance fonction. Anyone else ?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
But I can view the video from the doorbell, and I can call the doorbell number from the VTH.

I can also call the number 9901#0 and 9901#1. The issue is with number 9901..

I don't see how that might be a password issue, but I shall double check my passwords thanks!
Have you tried going back to the firmware you had previously installed.