Dahua PTZ Camera SD59225U-HNI Firmware Issues, Features

Ratfink11

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if and when some of the concerns with camera firmware might be addressed. Is any of the firmware available to developers? Create our own camera firmware?

Firmware issues/features:
--- left/right PTZ Limits: This would help prevent the ptz cameras from launching into a full on Exorcist Linda Blair moment when a cloud triggers an IVS Event. View attachment 100.webp
--- Day/Night mode that works: When Cameras switch from night vision to day they all trigger ivs event/alarm.
--- IVS/Motion/Alarm triggers audio files to play to Camera Speaker/Audio output. (If someone crosses a tripwire/intrusion box you can play an alarm sound through speaker connected to camera.)
---IVS events triggered by clouds or non existent motion that sends PTZ Cameras into Exorcist Linda Blair mode.
--- IVS cant track objects properly.
--- Unable to rollback firmware. This should be a no brainer... Maybe Tee many Martoonies?
--- Why is Dahua updating firmware for its cheaper cameras first and more often and not addressing firmware issues on expensive higher end cameras for issues that are years old?
--- No further info or info on last latest firmware that was pulled, the actual problems, or the problems it was supposed to fix? version SD-Eos_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.800.0000000.5.R.190827.
---Dahua Documentation/Website: I get that Dahua Cameras and pro end cameras are to installed by certified installers, etc... However, even certified installers need proper documentation and links to software/documentation updates?

My appologies as I dont wish to be a buzz kill. I really like these cameras. I have 10 so far. Soon to be more. I dont think this asking for much. The rest of the software/hardware world operates on these basic principles. Maybe my expectations are too high? Maybe these have been addressed and ive just missed them? I think there are more items from others?

I am happy to roll my own firmware if and SDK/ADK are available? I know I have seen this somewhere... Just cant locate them at the moment...

If anyone has anythiing to add or suggestions, solutions, links? I would be greatful for the help. Best R

Ratfink11

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks.. Ill give Andy a shout... Didnt want to trouble him if this is already been addressed or is trivial stuff...

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
hey buddy, send me a DM, i will send you the firmware for a flashing. Have to check your firmware version, then send you the right one.