Dahua on NACL Plug-in

Rhodesy

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm scratching my head a little here. Have 4 new 5231's from @EMPIRETECANDY.

When logging in to the camera's for the very first time I am using the google extension NACL to log initially set up.

I am setting up as NTSC and using the on Blue Iris.

But, after I have logged in to the camera that initial time, where you set your country, time zone and password, the NACL app asks you to log in again.

Now when logging in, I can not see live video & most of the functions of the menu don't work.
I can see all the menu functions but it's as if the links dont open a feature.

The NACL zoom and focus work and Blue Iris displays them ok.

However I need to change the IP addresses and I need access to setting to optimise the video brightness, contrast etc.

Has anyone experienced this or is there an alternative to NACL please?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm scratching my head a little here. Have 4 new 5231's from @EMPIRETECANDY.

When logging in to the camera's for the very first time I am using the google extension NACL to log initially set up.

I am setting up as NTSC and using the on Blue Iris.

But, after I have logged in to the camera that initial time, where you set your country, time zone and password, the NACL app asks you to log in again.

Now when logging in, I can not see live video & most of the functions of the menu don't work.
I can see all the menu functions but it's as if the links dont open a feature.

The NACL zoom and focus work and Blue Iris displays them ok.

However I need to change the IP addresses and I need access to setting to optimise the video brightness, contrast etc.

Has anyone experienced this or is there an alternative to NACL please?
Un-install NACL, then either use Chrome with IE Tab extension installed or Pale Moon browser 32bit version.