Dahua IVS question

zape

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm trying to use Intrusion rule to trigger a motion detection event when someone is in the area (moving/standing or doing anything).
Here is my current setup:

setup.PNG

The problem is that the recording stops not after a person leave the area but sometimes earlier. How do I set this up properly?

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If I'm reading your request correctly, It looks like your IVS is being triggered by an object crossing the line but it's waiting 30 seconds before it starts recording by that time the subject may be leaving... Reduce your "Record Delay" down to 10 seconds.

zape

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My understanding was "Record delay" is the time how long it will record after the motion is detected.
So it normally starts at the right moment, but sometimes when person is moving very slowly or stops and waits a bit (think a dog taking a dump) and then walks away it will not not capture all the movement.

zape

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
And no, I do not care about crossing any line, I have a zone and want to record it while there is someone in the zone.
It looks like with current setup it is fixed 30 seconds after he first appears in the zone.
I want the triggering to continue until he leaves the zone, how do I set this up?

User321

n3wb
Reaction score
My understanding was "Record delay" is the time how long it will record after the motion is detected.
So it normally starts at the right moment, but sometimes when person is moving very slowly or stops and waits a bit (think a dog taking a dump) and then walks away it will not not capture all the movement.
Hi, zape. Have you figured out how to fix it? I have the same problem with my Dahua camera.