Corrupt Judge story.. hard to believe..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Judge corrupt, if you did not pay him off, he'd make certain he'd come down hard on you.

Decades Later Man Gets New Trial b/c of Corrupt Judge - Ep. 7.304
Steve Lehto

Everyone knew the judge was corrupt during the trial - but the courts kept telling this man it wasn't enough to grant him a new trial.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Judge corrupt, if you did not pay him off, he'd make certain you'd come down hard on you.

Steve Lehto

Everyone knew the judge was corrupt during the trial - but the courts kept telling this man it wasn't enough to grant him a new trial.
You know I hate to say this but this is very common in our criminal system of law. That money is a driving force in favor, we have all seen how someone with a lot of money can buy their way to lighter sentence or acquittal. It took me awhile to understand how this worked but it starts with high dollar attorneys which in several ways end up in the judges hands. Maybe not so much in direct payment but indirectly, very much like our Politian's. I believe in Donations mainly to causes which are questionable but sound legit...

gordo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Here in South Florida, we have Congressman Alcee Hastings, a former Federal Judge, who gets reelected by the Dems.

laka1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Judge corrupt, if you did not pay him off, he'd make certain he'd come down hard on you.

Steve Lehto

Play popular card games thegametownstudio.com/ for real money.
It's sad to admit, but it happens everyday...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I remember a few decades back a Southern Judge was busted with Meth. What was sad is he was known for stiff/long sentences on those who were Meth users/sellers. They ended up finding out that he was taking evidence for his own use. It is too easy for those in power to fall by the wayside, the law protects them with little to no retribution if caught/busted. They really need more accountability.