Conf.LoginErrorNo-18 Can't Change Password On ConfigTool / Can't Change Default Gateway On NVR

kilwar

n3wb
Reaction score
Not sure what happened. I woke up one morning and one of the cameras was frozen (DH-SD22204UE-GN). All the other cameras still work (different model numbers but all Dahua). I reset the camera and now it's giving me the Conf.LoginErrorNo-18 code. I've tried initializing the camera using ConfigTool but I get the orange triangle and it says "network error, maybe timeout". I can't view the camera in a browser because it says "This site can't be reached". I notice on the NVR the IP address for the camera is 10.1.1.69 and the default gateway is 192.168.1.1. I tried changing the default gateway to 10.1.1.1 because all the other cameras are working with that configuration, but the NVR won't save the setting, it reverts back to 192.168.1.1 I've tried a lot of different suggests that I've found on this forum but nothing has worked yet. Definitely getting to an unhealthy level of frustration. I'm not fluent in networking at all so this is giving me a major headache. Any ideas how to fix this?