CodeProject.AI Version 2.0.7 – Low Fat Edition

CrazyAsYou

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Warning! do this at your own risk, the only thing you will gain is claiming back some disk space. This will not improve CP.AI performance – This works perfectly well for my setup but your setup might be different. I recommend first moving the files/folders and testing CP.AI before you delete them.

My system is Windows 10, Cuda/Nivida GPU only using Object Detection (YOLO 6.2) with large model and custom model ipcam-general.

I love CP.AI but I find the install pretty bloated with many GB of data on my disk that is not needed for my setup – This is more of an OCD thing than needing the disk space back.

As you can see from my screen shot I have deleted a fair few folders from the CP.AI install folder and for my setup everything still works perfectly well without errors or issues. The "C:\Program Files\CodeProject\AI\AnalysisLayer\bin\Python37" folder alone is 5.3GB that my system didn't need.

If you compare my folder structure to that of the default install, you’ll see I have removed a sizable amount, I have also remove all custom and yolo model sizes that I don’t and won’t use.

Note. an update or reinstall of CP.AI will put all this data back, so you would have to repeat the deletions afterwards.

1675243069388.png

1675243092798.png1675243124092.png