CodeProject AI Modules info please

toastie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
How are modules removed? From the dashboard, Status shows that I am using Object Detection(YOLO6.2), The InstallModules tab shows I have also got installed Object Detection(YOLOv5.Net) " best for those on Windows and Linux without CUDA enabled GPUs", this module it's not showing as being used in Status. I have a CUDA enabled GPU, so is it OK to remove Object Detection(YOLOv5.NET)? It so, how do I do this, remove this module?

What's with the Super Resolution module currently not installed? Increases the resolution of an image using AI apparently, sounds like it's something I should install, so install it then?

Last edited:

CrazyAsYou

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
To be honest I just directly delete from the disk all the things (module folders) I don't want/need including the models and unused Python versions see my post screen shot CodeProject.AI Version 2.0.7 – Low Fat Edition

As for AI Super Resolution I'd leave it for now, most of the time you'd get better results in any common image editing tool by upscaling and then adding a little bit of manual sharpening but I'm sure things will improve overtime with AI enlargers