Clips Thumbnails not showing from CodeProject.AI recognitions.

SebaVT

n3wb
Reaction score
A few days ago, my BlueIris started to not show the thumbnails from the CodeProject.AI recognitions.

1672235459095.png

The images are present on the "alerts" folders and match with the time stamps. I tried the "Repair DB" button but it didn't solve the issue. I also restarted the machine.

I recently updated CodeProject.AI to 1.6.8-Beta, and the issue appeared days after the update.

Any advice from the gurus?

joegr

n3wb
Reaction score
The normal thumbnails are showing (left side of the screen). Missing is the hi-res jpeg. There is a setting somewhere (trigger tab or AI section?) that you have to enable to save those. Otherwise, have your UI set to display a short, sped up video of the clip when you hover over the thumbnail.

SebaVT

n3wb
Reaction score
The normal thumbnails are showing (left side of the screen). Missing is the hi-res jpeg. There is a setting somewhere (trigger tab or AI section?) that you have to enable to save those. Otherwise, have your UI set to display a short, sped up video of the clip when you hover over the thumbnail.
Thanks for the replay.

The Hi-res files are in the folder, and there are only Hi-res files and a bunch of .DAT files.
If I disable the "No Preview animation for alerts with Hi-res JPEG" it displays a series of snapshots.