Change number of cameras shown in Live option on Dahua N41B2P2

Reaction score
So I am totally new here, so sorry if I did not put this in the right location.

I have a 5, soon to be 7 camera, installation at my home. The vendor that original installed the system is completely unresponsive to any requests or questions. Nice huh?

Anyway, when I log into the system from a PC in the home (the admin portal) there is a Live View option. But it will only show 4 of the screens at once. On my phone and TV's we have the option of seeing more than 4.

I have looked and kind find if there is a setting to change this on the PC. I would like to be able to see all the cameras at the same time.

Thanks for any feedback.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So I am totally new here, so sorry if I did not put this in the right location.

I have a 5, soon to be 7 camera, installation at my home. The vendor that original installed the system is completely unresponsive to any requests or questions. Nice huh?

Anyway, when I log into the system from a PC in the home (the admin portal) there is a Live View option. But it will only show 4 of the screens at once. On my phone and TV's we have the option of seeing more than 4.

I have looked and kind find if there is a setting to change this on the PC. I would like to be able to see all the cameras at the same time.

Thanks for any feedback.
I'm a Blue Iris VMS on a PC guy but I've set up 5 or 6 NVR's for people; of 3 brands and they all seem to have a common method:
From your PC when logged into the NVR and looking at live view, right click on screen to bring up a context menu; see if one of the options looks like 4 boxes; if so, left click (select) that one..

The above generally is how it goes when viewing a monitor connected to the NVR, some NVR webGUI's accessed via the LAN emhulate that somewhat. Some webGUI's may show the quad viewig box at the bottom of the live view screen

Last edited:

jarrow

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Try it with Internet Explorer (or Edge with Internet Explorer mode for that matter).
The different layout options will then be at the bottom of the Live View screen.
This is on a NVR5832-4KS2:
Firefox:
1679492314654.png

Edge with Internet Explorer mode:
1679492369211.png