Can't access web interface of IP camera ?

zillah

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Dear folks

Hikvision DS-2CD2032 IP camera detail as per below :

Can't access the web interface of the ip camera http://192.168.10.84:1084 please check snapshot for the error message :

camera sometime is reachable via ping and sometimes is not, don't why!!!!,,,, snapshot in the link below for command : ping -t

Any advice what could be causing the issue ?

Thanks

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Any advice what could be causing the issue ?
Some users have reported similar problem after customising the HTTP port -though I don't recall what version of firmware was involved.
What did you change to make it bootloop like that?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I suggest you not follow his instructions, as on previous pages he's port forwarding every single camera which is VERY insecure!

You said "Can't access the web interface of the ip camera http://192.168.10.84:1084 "
Can I assume you logged into camera and changed it's HTTP port to '1084'?

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Hikvision DS-2CD2032 IP camera detail as per below
I suggest that you put the camera back to it's default settings and just leave the HTTP port as-is. There is no need to change that.
Suggestion to try:
Power off the camera, hold in the reset button on the back of the bullet body, power on keeping the button pressed for 30 secs.
Start SADP, find the camera, and change the IP address to what's required for your network.
Depending on the specific version of firmware in the camera, the default password will be either 12345 or 123456789abc or 'Inactive'.
If 'Inactive', SADP can be used to activate it with a password of your own choice.
I suggest you not follow his instructions, as on previous pages he's port forwarding every single camera which is VERY insecure!
And that's very good advice!

zillah

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Can I assume you logged into camera and changed it's HTTP port to '1084'?
I have changed via SADP program that is installed on my computer

I suggest that you put the camera back to it's default settings and just leave the HTTP port as-is.
Thanks for that
Isn't only changing ip and ports number might have effected the connectivity ?? because rest of camera configurations are image and video related ,,,,I mean if I change the ports number to be the default one that should fix the issue because any way I have to change the ip address to be with my LAN address

Last edited:

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Isn't only changing ip and ports number might have effected the connectivity ??
Some time ago there were some posts where changing the HTTP port away from the default 80 caused the camera to go into a bootloop.
It's not common - but I wondered if that could be the cause of your problem.
But try the 'reset to defaults' via the reset button - if you are lucky it may stop the bootloop and get the camera back to normal.

zillah

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Some time ago there were some posts where changing the HTTP port away from the default 80 caused the camera to go into a bootloop.
It's not common - but I wondered if that could be the cause of your problem.
But try the 'reset to defaults' via the reset button - if you are lucky it may stop the bootloop and get the camera back to normal.
Noted will do it and update
Thx