Cannot make calls between Dahua VTO2000A and two VTH2421FW-P

Reaction score
Hello,
Can annyone can give a suggestion what can be wrong with system I'm working with.
I'm trying to connect 1VTO-2VTH system. I kind of certain that I made network configurations properely, because live view on VTH and mobile phone is working, it's able to unlock the doors. But i can't make calls on the system, neither from vto to vth nor between vth's. Also at the web services i cant make vth connection to vto.
Thanks for answers

Antori91

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
Since you did not get an answer, I allow myself to ask you this basic question about VTO to VTH communication/connection (not VTH to VTH): did you get confirmation from an official Dahua information channel that these two boxes are compatible to each other? For me, based on datasheet reading, they are belonging to two different generations. Also when I look VTO/VTH bundle configuration proposed by vendors, I don't see this VTH2421FW-P with VTO2000A but with the latest VTO generation, I mean the VTO2202F-P .
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello,
Can annyone can give a suggestion what can be wrong with system I'm working with.
I'm trying to connect 1VTO-2VTH system. I kind of certain that I made network configurations properely, because live view on VTH and mobile phone is working, it's able to unlock the doors. But i can't make calls on the system, neither from vto to vth nor between vth's. Also at the web services i cant make vth connection to vto.
Thanks for answers