BRAND NEW Complete Home Surveillance System

TDC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
After a lot of research, I purchased a complete setup from Empire Andy. Unfortunately, the person I hired to install the system didn't work out. I have 7 IPC-T3241T-ZAS cameras, 1 IPC-T5241H-AS-PV 3.6mm camera, an NVR 5216-16P-4KS2E, WD Purple WD102PURZ 10 TB 7200 RPM 256MB Cache Hard Drive, and Monoprice Cat6 Ethernet Cable - Solid, 550MHz, UTP, CMR, Riser Rated, Pure Bare Copper Wire, 23AWG, 1000ft.

I paid $1,785 for everything listed above and can provide receipts. If interested, please send to private message with your best offer...

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^+1 - yes don't give up so fast. You can certainly find someone. The hard part is done (getting good equipment).

Can you install any yourself to get it going?

Where are you located - maybe a member here is close and can help?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
After a lot of research, I purchased a complete setup from Empire Andy. Unfortunately, the person I hired to install the system didn't work out. I have 7 IPC-T3241T-ZAS cameras, 1 IPC-T5241H-AS-PV 3.6mm camera, an NVR 5216-16P-4KS2E, WD Purple WD102PURZ 10 TB 7200 RPM 256MB Cache Hard Drive, and Monoprice Cat6 Ethernet Cable - Solid, 550MHz, UTP, CMR, Riser Rated, Pure Bare Copper Wire, 23AWG, 1000ft.

I paid $1,785 for everything listed above and can provide receipts. If interested, please send to private message with your best offer...
Hi @TDC

Definitely try to DIY or hire help to get this installed.

If you have an attached garage, that could be a good place to start a DIY install.

TDC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies! in addition to my intended installer being unreliable, I'm getting transferred to another state and will probably be renting for a couple years. I suppose another option is keeping the equipment for approximately another 3-5 years until another transfer to an area with affordable housing but I just hate seeing the equipment still in boxes not being used.

Empire Andy was absolutely great to work with and members of this forum have been VERY helpful when I had questions. Thanks to all who have helped!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies! in addition to my intended installer being unreliable, I'm getting transferred to another state and will probably be renting for a couple years. I suppose another option is keeping the equipment for approximately another 3-5 years until another transfer to an area with affordable housing but I just hate seeing the equipment still in boxes not being used.

Empire Andy was absolutely great to work with and members of this forum have been VERY helpful when I had questions. Thanks to all who have helped!
Hi @TDC

imho if you do not plan to use them in the next 3-5 years, then definitely I would see if someone who could use them could get them from you.

TDC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I still have the system available for sale. If interested, please send a PM with a fair offer.

TDC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm have moved and now in the D.C, area. I can meet anyone in the D.C. metro area if interested.

TDC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I still have this system for sale, selling for only $1,200. Never installed. Paid $1,785 for everything included. I can meet anyone in the Washington, DC area. Otherwise, shipping would be added to the price.

DanDenver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You already had an offer within 10 percent of that price which seemed pretty fair. I hope you get another one, DC has a large population base. Maybe try Craigs list?

Reactions: TDC

TDC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Let me know if you would like to sell the NVR

Thanks
I'm still hoping to keep the set together since it's a great system setup. I wish I would have found this type of situation when I bought it.

Thanks for your interest, I will let you know if I decide to sell items separately.