Christmas Sales 2021

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Did anyone get the Black Friday prices at AliExpress?
Using the link from the pdf to the Empire Shop prices are much higher.
Maybe I’m missing something here or I’m just stupid.
Did send Andy an email (kingsecurity2014@163.com) about buying direct, but didn’t get a response.
Possibly very busy over there
Time different, aliexpress price if you are from Europe they will show the price with VAT TAX 18%, if within 150EUROS, they will charge you directly, if exceed 150EUROS, they just show the cost you buy on one camera with the VAT in, actually you don't need to pay on aliexpress.

That means we can send shipment to you with a lower value, then pass the customs with a small VAT.

HereBull

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey @EMPIRETECANDY - Wanted to ask, do you carry the NVR608-32-4kS2? If so, how much if on your black-friday deals? Might be upgrading now or in coming weeks and thinking this might be good NVR (currently have 28 cameras) - Or would you recommend something else if newer better NVRS out there? Not sure how old this unit is.

Thanks!

cyborg31

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase 6-8 cameras from Andy. Just wondering what the best approach for someone like me here in Austria (Europe) is: AliExpress, directly, Amazon, etc.
I don't think Andy is providing shipment out of the EU like other sellers do, or? If it's imported from a third-country the additional taxes and tolls are crazy and make it quite expensive.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey @EMPIRETECANDY - Wanted to ask, do you carry the NVR608-32-4kS2? If so, how much if on your black-friday deals? Might be upgrading now or in coming weeks and thinking this might be good NVR (currently have 28 cameras) - Or would you recommend something else if newer better NVRS out there? Not sure how old this unit is.

Thanks!
This NVR maybe the best one for the project using, 8HDD Slot , can support 64TB, by the way, we have client also put 16TB inside the NVR also work. :)
Send you a PM for the direct purchase price with discount.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase 6-8 cameras from Andy. Just wondering what the best approach for someone like me here in Austria (Europe) is: AliExpress, directly, Amazon, etc.
I don't think Andy is providing shipment out of the EU like other sellers do, or? If it's imported from a third-country the additional taxes and tolls are crazy and make it quite expensive.
Ship to Austria can use free tax way, A EU country right? But need 3 weeks shipping, and cost a little higher than normal fedex or DHL shipping. Normal shipping we call tax way, free shipping is door to door price.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
The supply chain crisis make the stock come to US warehouse very slow, right now these models has low stocks or back order. If amazon can't buy now, can contact me for direct purchase.

IPC-T5442TM-AS 2.8MM
IPC-HFW5231E-Z12E
IPC-T2431T-AS 2.8MM
SD1A203T-GN
SD5A425XA-HNR
IPC-T5842T-ZE
IPC-T3241T-ZAS
IPC-T2231T-ZS
IPC-T2831T-ZS

After this black Friday, we will increase the NVR's price and some 4K model price and the SD49225X-HNR, IPC-HFW5241E-Z12E, IPC-B5442E-Z4E 10-15% due to the chips supply crisis.

Other models will go on keep stable price.

Last edited: