Christmas Sales 2021

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I should have specified, night color 2.0 technology. I'm looking at this camera but not seeing it on amazon.

Just so you know, that is not an IP camera and needs an analog BNC DVR to work...

And Night Color 2.0 is just a fancy name for a full color camera that needs an LED light and the camera cannot see infrared, so make sure that is the right camera for your needs. It will need the white LED on at night to work or you need a lot of ambient light.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
EU customers be careful ,when you make an order within 150EUROS, aliexpress will charge you full VAT. So if just buy a single camera, the best way is to buy directly from us.
1637741308748.png

If at USA, here is the price with the BF discount.

1637741368279.png

TallPaul

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY I am really curious what happens to the VAT as well, not your on store but any generic random ali order will arrive to UK with low value declared, so I suspect this is a very good business for Aliexpress to collect these taxes...

Will be sending you an email to order direct, as soon as I can make a decision on exactly what I want
:thumb:

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY I am really curious what happens to the VAT as well, not your on store but any generic random ali order will arrive to UK with low value declared, so I suspect this is a very good business for Aliexpress to collect these taxes...

Will be sending you an email to order direct, as soon as I can make a decision on exactly what I want
:thumb:
if UK use the system of the EU , than there will be no prob.

inside the tracking code is the info that taxes are already paid. so the shipping company knows that they can handle it over without collecting tax again.

only if the seller/sender make a mistake and uses a wrong shipping label, than its possible that you have to do a custom clearance. aliexpress provide you an invoice which shows that you already paid the taxes, so there might be a delay , but no prob at all.

since US got fucked up with their containers and ports shipping from.china to EU is faster than ever. on singles day i ordered a few things on ali and they arrived after 3-4 days.

i watched the prices since beginning of the year and there is no big difference. seems that aliexpress pays the airmail..

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys support, BF sell bit good, some models right now not too many stocks on shelf. So they show in stock or stock in soon all fine, just buy it and they will deliver to you faster than the real time shows.

1637809439747.png

saltwater

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
For Aussies, which is the preferred way AliExpress or Amazon? Also, I'd prefer the 5442 (non LED version) at 6mm, are they sold out? According to Aliexpress they are which means I can't order it.

TallPaul

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I didn't tell my boss (wife) either, but I got 2 more. One a big PTZ, so I will venture into the land of auto tracking. :wow:
I am jealous - I made 10 applications for the 2MP PTZ on front of the house and had 10 refusals!
Not saying I was committed, but I already bought the PFA151 as saw a local deal on Amazon and its a big lump of metal to ship from China so free Amazon delivery for the win!

mjancom

n3wb
Reaction score
Did anyone get the Black Friday prices at AliExpress?
Using the link from the pdf to the Empire Shop prices are much higher.
Maybe I’m missing something here or I’m just stupid.
Did send Andy an email (kingsecurity2014@163.com) about buying direct, but didn’t get a response.
Possibly very busy over there

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
I stuck a spare "vent pipe" on top of the shop, really it's a 10' stick of EMT conduit, just the right place to hold a PTZ, mount already included.

TallPaul

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Did anyone get the Black Friday prices at AliExpress?
Using the link from the pdf to the Empire Shop prices are much higher.
Maybe I’m missing something here or I’m just stupid.
Did send Andy an email (kingsecurity2014@163.com) about buying direct, but didn’t get a response.
Possibly very busy over there
Based on time of your post you probably just missed him, he is very responsive when online but halfway round the world from most of us.

radionerd

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Andy,
I ordered a BF special SD49225XA-HNR PTZ from your Amazon store.
I read mounts are low in stock. Do you have any PTZ mounts in stock?

Thank You Andy!