Bicycle/Car Close Call On My Corner Today

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
The teenage driver of the car almost had to go on the sidewalk to miss the bicyclist who clearly had the right of way. The bicycle was 1/2 way into the intersection. This is my 4K PTZ camera with the 4/3" sensor. Interesting to see if indeed this video is in HD from Youtube.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Definitely not condoning the little puke, but he was probably in a hurry to get mommy’s car back to her.
The guy on the bicycle showed some class. I don’t think I would have held it together that well.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
That was a close call.

On other note YouTube video seems to be playing fine in 4k. However i have noticed lately it does take a while though once you upload the video to get up to 4k resolution. Also depending how long the video is.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
That was a close call.

On other note YouTube video seems to be playing fine in 4k. However i have noticed lately it does take a while though once you upload the video to get up to 4k resolution. Also depending how long the video is.
You are correct. Like 24 hours. :D :p

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
You are correct. Like 24 hours. :D :p
I was reading it a while back on reddit some user reported if you were to edit the video in like video editor of youtube after uploading and say clip 1 sec off and save, it then converts to full resolution lot quicker I haven’t tried it yet .

Last edited: