BI 5 ap in iPhone now working after iPhone ios update?

adamfarber

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi all, my BI 5 app on my iPhone X has been working fine all along but this evening I had an update from Apple (V 14.2) and now find I can't connect with my iPhone. I have been using port forwarding in my Comcast Gateway all along and that has been fine. I checked the WAN and LAN ip address on the ap in my iPhone and they are correct. I tried changing the port forwarding port number in my phone and of course matched it with Bule Iris in my desktop but that did not help. HELP please? Thanks, Adam

adamfarber

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi all, OK, I checked the settings in the iPhone for the Blue Iris ap and the new ios update turned off the setting to connect it to the local network so I simply changed the setting from OFF to ON and now it's fine.

protivakid

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi all, OK, I checked the settings in the iPhone for the Blue Iris ap and the new ios update turned off the setting to connect it to the local network so I simply changed the setting from OFF to ON and now it's fine.
I just had the same issue after the latest iOS update and couldn't figure it out. Thanks so much!